Beating the Success Trap
Ed Brodow has written a book called Beating
the Success Trap: Negotiating Your Own Path to Success.
It is now available as an interactive seminar. In this timely
presentation, Ed will show your audience how to redefine success
in a way that reflects their own personal values. In the process,
they'll discover the joy that's missing in their jobs and
lifestyles. It will help them to become more productive, and
so it will enhance your company's bottom line.
- How to create your own definition of what it means to be successful.
- Ed's process for determining if you are a personal success.
- Nine secrets for discovering your real needs.
- Techniques for creating the lifestyle you've always wanted.
- Ten secrets for reclaiming your personal power.
- How to get more satisfaction from your job.
- Overcoming fears about making constructive changes in your life.
This life-affirming new program will infuse your next meeting
with lots of positive energy and will motivate your audience
to reach their potential.
To book this success seminar or for more information
email us at email@example.com.